Through difficult months of finding my mother the right move, the team provided exceptional personal service and absolutely nothing has been too much trouble.

Ms Behan, Southampton
Agent Details
Morris Dibben
377-379 Bitterne Village
SO18 5RR
023 8098 7746; 023 8181 0731
Energy Performance Certificates

Southampton, SO19

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • Listen To Audio Tour
  • Floorplan 1

2 Bedroom Flat, John Thornycroft Road, Southampton, SO19 9SP

Property Description

WANT TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER? YOU CAN BUY THIS WITH AS LITTLE AS 3800 DEPOSIT! Morris Dibben are pleased to present to the market A two double bedroom duplex apartment. The property benefits from a beautiful living space, a fitted kitchen, a ground floor cloakroom, allocated parking, secure entry system (CCTV intercom). The property benefits from under croft secure parking ,there is also access to an outside secure bike shed and communal bin store at rear of building.

Agent note:

Subject to eligibility criteria:

Price based on 40% share rent on the remaining 60% is 201 pcm, service charge of 105 pcm.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • WC 1.84m x 1.25m

  • Utility 2.02m x 0.96m

  • Kitchen/Lounge 6.40m x 3.91m

  • Bedroom One 3.91m x 3m

  • Bathroom 1.84m x 2.30m

  • Master Bedroom 3.91m x 3.20m

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
  • Fixed Price £76,000
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Southampton, SO19

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Southampton, SO19 Fixed Price £76,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday


Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.