Our local experts are dedicated to working hard to find the perfect tenant for your property, and with more tenants than properties, we’re confident that we can let your property within 14 days.
So challenge us! And if we don’t, we’ll give you 3 months property management for FREE.
We can also help with any other moving requirements you may have or need in the future, including mortgage, legal and surveying requirements, all the services you need under one roof.
Contact us today to find out more
Terms and Conditions for The Sales Challenge Promotion
1) The Sales Challenge Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Morris Dibben (“the Promoter/us/we”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 09.00 hrs 2nd August 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 30th September 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of the Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into a sales sole agency agreement with a participating Morris Dibben branch (“the Agreement”), all between the Start Time and Closing Time.
5) If Morris Dibben does not introduce a purchaser or agree a sale within 6 weeks of the instruction date, customers will receive a £500 discount on our standard selling fee on the completion of the sale (the “Offer”).
6) Our standard selling fee will be set out in the Agreement.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer will not apply if the property sells with another agent within the 6 week period following our instruction, or if contracts are completed at any time with another agent with a purchaser introduced by us within the 6 week period following our instruction.
8) Customers may receive the Offer on any number of properties.
9) By entering into the Agreement you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Agreement.
10) If you instruct another agent within the sole agency period as specified in the Agreement, you will forfeit the Offer and we will be entitled to charge you the full standard selling fee as specified in the Agreement.
8) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
10) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
11) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to the cost of preparing the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) or for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements (as applicable).
12) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
13) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
15) The only personal data the Promoter will process about you for the purposes of the Promotion are your contact details. The Promoter will process your contact details fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and any subsequent Data protection laws. Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, The Promoter will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and will not share your personal data with third parties (except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions).
16) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.